duminică, 22 aprilie 2018

Motto - Sylvester Stallone - Citate


“I am not the richest, smartest or most talented person in the world, but I succeed because I keep going and going and going.”

“Remember the mind is your best muscle…big arms can move rocks, but big words can move mountains… Ride the brain train for success.”

“Without love, loyalty, desires, passion, courage, dignities, faith, beliefs and all the other ingredients that go into making the human soul something so elevated that only God knows its limits, we are only shells bobbing aimlessly in a calm sea of mediocrity. …And if you can figure that out, please write and explain it to me because you’re a better man than I am.”

“In the past, my ego and worldly temptations took over in my life and I went spiraling out of control. Rather than living like Rocky with some sense of ideal, I didn’t. I thought I was entitled to things but you’re not entitled to anything. You are what you leave behind. The more I go to church and the more I turn myself over to the process of believing in Jesus and listening to His Word and having Him guide my hand, I feel as though the pressure is off me now.” He said that the latest and final chapter in the ‘Rocky’ series, “reflects my conviction that life is about following Christ, not battling it out alone…You need to have the expertise and the guidance of someone else. You cannot train yourself. I feel the same way about Christianity and about what the church is: The church is the gym of the soul.”


“Your Spiritual sense will make you either a winner or a loser.”


“Don’t be gullible, use life before it uses you. Understand there are no free lunches, and for every action you take, there’s a reaction.”

“You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”


If you think people are inherently good, you get rid of the police  for 24 hours... see what happens.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu